So you have completed Orientation & Registration, had your Advising/Registration Appointment, and registered for classes. What's next? Click on the following dropdown menus to see final important steps to complete before the semester starts.
What to do After Registration
Create your Anoka-Ramsey bookstore account
- New students – Go to the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the bookstore's webpage. On the My Account page, click “register here” on the to create a student account
- Your Student ID is located in the top right corner of your eServices account
Find your course information for your search
- Each class at Anoka-Ramsey is connected to a specific campus which you must know when you are searching for your textbooks.
- To determine what campus your courses are connected to, log into your eServices account, go to “Courses & Registration” in the menu, and select “Review My Plan”. Click on the link for each class title and the campus will be noted in the course details
Search for your textbooks
- To search for courses that are connected to Cambridge Campus, click here
- To search for courses that are connect to Coon Rapids Campus, click here
Order your textbooks
- Textbooks for Summer 2023 courses will be available in May 2023; Fall 2023 textbooks will be available in July 2023.
- Once you have found your textbooks, add any you want to purchase to your “Cart”
- Follow the prompts to complete your checkout (click here for written instructions)
- USING FINANCIAL AID? Select “Financial Aid” from the dropdown payment menu
- PSEO STUDENT? Select “Financial Aid” from the dropdown payment menu. Type “I am a PSEO student” in the comments box that appears
Access your online textbooks (if you have any)
- Inclusive Access Materials:
- If your materials are Inclusive Access materials, this will be noted when you look the course up in the textbook search
- You will not purchase anything for Inclusive Access through the bookstore
- Inclusive access materials are located in your D2L course for your class
- Your instructor will give you an access code and link to access the materials once your course begins.
- eBooks are found and purchased in the textbook search of the bookstore
- Once purchased, log into your Anoka-Ramsey bookstore account to access
- Click here for instructions on how to access your purchased eBooks
Apply for Aid (FAFSA)
- How to apply for financial aid
- If you are starting classes in Summer 2023, make sure you complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA
- If you are starting classes in Fall 2023, make sure you complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA
Make sure your FAFSA has been received by Anoka-Ramsey
- Log into your eServices account and click on the “Financial Aid” tab in the menu.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office
- Call: 763.433.1500 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your FAFSA is marked as "Complete" in your eServices account
- Do you have something missing? Contact the Financial Aid Office
- Call: 764.433.1500 or email:email@example.com
Respond to your Award Letter
- Go to youreServices account and click on the “Financial Aid” tab in the left menu
- To view and respond: Select the “Awards by Credit Level” tab in the left menu
- To request loans: Select the “Loans” tab in the left menu
- First-time taking out a loan? Complete loan pre-requirements below:
Wait for disbursement
- Disbursement of your award money is the third Tuesday of the semester
- Additional details about disbursement
PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR SUMMER 2023: MAY 8, 2023
PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR FALL 2023: JULY 31, 2023
YOU MUST COMPLETE ONE OF THE PAYMENT OPTIONS BELOW PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT DEADLINE LISTED ABOVE:
1. Have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with Anoka-Ramsey
- Log into eServices and click the Financial Aid tab, and then Award Letter to see if your FAFSA is on file with Anoka-Ramsey.
- Students taking Summer 2023 courses should complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- Students taking Fall 2023 courses should complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA.
2. Pay your tuition bill in full OR arrange a payment plan OR make a down payment of $300 or 15% of tuition bill (whichever is less)
- Log into eServices and click on Bills and Payment to complete one of the above options. Select your Anoka-Ramsey billing statement and then use the payment button options to select your choice.
3. Have a Third Party Authorization on file with the college or contact the college’s Certifying Official if using Veteran’s Benefits.
Be aware of important financial aid dates and deadlines
- From the FAFSA priority deadline to when tuition is due, learn about all upcoming important financial aid connected deadlines by clicking here
Learn how to pay your tuition
- If you aren't using financial aid or need to pay a down payment until your aid is on file, click here to learn about the different ways you can pay your tuition.
Log into: eServices, D2L, and your Anoka-Ramsey email account
Need to borrow a computer? Apply for a loaner from Anoka-Ramsey
Check out low and no cost internet and computer purchasing options
Office for Students with Disabilities (Accommodations)
- Provides information and resources to support an environment that is accessible and inclusive for all individuals including an individualized approach to accommodations for note taking, test taking and mask/face covering accommodations
- Provides personal counseling for concerns such as stress and mental health, assists students in finding basic needs resources, and offers career exploration and counseling to support career goals. Book an appointment below:
- Options include scheduled tutoring sessions with peer and professional tutors and asynchronous answers and feedback to essays and questions as well as access to Tutor.com’s services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Photo ID Request
Request your photo ID electronically by following these steps:
- You must be registered for the semester you are requesting your ID
- Take a photo of yourself following Photo Submission Guidelines below
- Complete the Photo ID Request eform and attach your photo
Once the office receives your request we will process and prepare your ID card and then mail it out to your home/mailing address that is in your student record. Photo IDs may take approximately 10 business days for you to receive.
Electronic Photo Submission Guidelines
- Recent COLOR photo of head and shoulders ONLY – typically photo is taken 3-5 feet away.
- No other visible people or objects
- Photo taken in good lighting with no shadows or bright spots
- Face and shoulders forward and centered – no sunglasses, hats, or any other article that obstructs face or hair, no t-shirts with profanity or derogatory verbiage.
- Orientation of photo to be forward and level, no head tilts or taken from above
- Saved as a .jpg
Photos containing any of the following will be rejected
- Someone other than yourself (animal, baby, parents, inanimate object)
- Sunglasses or hat
- Tilted heads, selfies, or glamour shots
- Comical photos or photos with gestures
- Backgrounds that are not plain/solid white or dark color
- Group Photos
- Low quality or dark or too light photos
If you have questions regarding the Photo ID process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.