A student able to demonstrate achievement of an ARCC college-level course may receive credit toward a degree. Learning outcomes listed on the common course outline must be met. Faculty will determine the appropriate assessment option (test, demonstration, oral or written communication) for the specific course.
- A student must be admitted to ARCC to be eligible.
- Assessments may not be available for all courses; these are provided at the discretion of faculty.
- Credits will be designated as a course within the term on the student’s official transcript.
- There is no limit for the total number of credits a student may earn.
- Credits have an impact on a student’s
- Credits areincluded in ARCC’s Residency
- The non-refundable fee of $75 per credit must be paid prior to taking the
- Not eligible for PSEO
Student should work with an advisor to make sure course fits in with their academic program and to find the appropriate faculty member. Student should work with faculty to determine assessment option and set up a date and time to take the assessment. Once approved by faculty, student will fill out the Course Specific Assessment Form