OFFICIAL VERSUS UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
A transcript is a record of your academic history. Official transcripts are used for official credit evaluations. Unofficial Transcripts can sometimes be used to satisfy prerequisite requirements for certain courses.
PRINT UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANOKA-RAMSEY E-SERVICES (FREE OF CHARGE)
1. Go to e-Services Login home page.
2. Login using your Star ID and Password.
3. Click "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page.
4. Click "Academic Record" on the left-hand side of page.
5. Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" ("Chronological" is the most common). Your transcript will take a few minutes to load.
6. Click the PDF icon to get a copy of your unofficial transcript that you can save and print.
SENDING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS TO MINNESOTA STATE COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES:
Contact the receiving institution's records office to find out what their procedure is for receiving your transcript.
Effective November 5, 2009, if you have attended or are currently attending one or more Minnesota State institutions, your official transcripts can be electronically retrieved by all other Minnesota State institutions, including Anoka-Ramsey Community College. Please check the Minnesota State list for all colleges included. There is no charge for this service.
SENDING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS TO NON-MINNESOTA STATE COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES:
National Student Clearinghouse