Individuals experiencing disability-related barriers at Anoka-Ramsey Community College are encouraged to work with our office to receive accommodations and support services.
- Submit an Accommodation Request
You will need to be accepted to Anoka-Ramsey and login using your StarID and password.
- Attach disability-related documentation to the Accommodation Request.
- Requests will be reviewed by OSD staff within 3-4 business days and you will be contacted via email about regarding your request status.
- Complete a Welcome Meeting (plan for 1 hour) with OSD to discuss accommodations that provide access to your courses.
Examples of helpful documentation:
- Evaluation Report from high school (or most recent available)
- Psychological or Neuropsychological evaluations
- Letter from a qualified professional
- Medical chart or history
- OSD Documentation Form (completed by a qualified professional)
*Please note: students may be asked to provide updated and/or relevant documentation
For most timely review, please attach relevant disability-related documentation to the Accommodation Request Form or send via email to: email@example.com.
Documentation can also be sent via mail to:
Anoka-Ramsey Community College
11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
or via Fax to: 763-433-1521
*Providers (physicians, psychologists, counselors, etc.) may also submit disability-related documentation directly to OSD.
To request alternate versions of the Accommodation Request Form or other OSD documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-433-1350.