Due to our current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), DSST Testing is suspended until further notice. Visit AnokaRamsey.edu/coronavirus to learn more about Anoka-Ramsey's response to the situation.
DSST is an internet-based training program that allows you to earn college credit. Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers more than 30 different DSST exams. Each exam is scored individually and includes the option to retake after six months if needed. Minimum score is different on each test. Tests are pass/fail. There is no limit on the number of tests you may take per MN State. Residency requirements must be met.
Schedule an appointment at the campus that is most convenient for you:
- Send an email request (indicate Cambridge or Coon Rapids Campus) or
- Call the Testing Center: Cambridge Campus at 763-433-1980 or Coon Rapids Campus at 763-433-1180.
Bring the following to the Exam:
- Your ID: ID must be government issued (drivers license, passport, state ID, etc.)
- Social Security Number
- Name of exam to be taken
- $20 Administrative Fee payable to the Anoka-Ramsey Business Office (bring receipt to Testing Center) and
- $80 per exam - paid only with a credit card