Testing Accommodations are available by appointment for students who have been approved through OSD. To schedule an appointment, please call or stop by the Testing Center.
Testing Accommodation Requests
- Schedule an appointment in person or by phone at least three days prior to the test day and time.
- Complete the Testing Accommodation Form in person at the Testing Center.
- Bring the completed Testing Accommodation Form to course instructor.
- Instructors will deliver tests to the Testing Center.
- Arrive at the day and time you have schedule your test. Be sure you have a PHOTO ID, or you will not be able to test.
Remember: Students approved for testing accommodations must update their Letter of Accommodation each semester. To schedule an appointment with OSD, please call 763-433-1350.
If you identify as having a disability, and would like to request accommodations, we welcome you to complete the OSD Application for Accommodations. Please note: disability-related documentation is requested at the time of application.