Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
Applicants to the Anoka-Ramsey's Pharmacy Technician, Physical Therapist Assistant and MANE Nursing programs are required to take the most current TEAS test prior to being admitted.
To Take a TEAS Test
- Set Up Account: Create an account, if you do not already have one. On the right hand side, click on Create an Account, then login.
- Register for a Test:
- Login to ATITesting.com
- Click on the Online Store (top right)
- Click on TEAS on the left
- Enter the requested information
- Payment of $80 will be required during your registration process.*
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for parking. TEAS requires that the test start at the required time. The door will be locked at the start time of the exam and we cannot accept any late arrivals.
- Bring only your current Photo ID (Driver's License, State Id, Passport, School Id, etc.). No other personal items are permitted in the testing room. No cell phones or electronic devices (Fitbits, Smart Watches, etc.) are allowed.
- This is a computerized exam and will take approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours to complete. There is an online calculator, so no need to bring one. Scratch paper & pencils will be provided.