SUCCESS is designed to provide support and access to resources on campus for the duration of your ARCC education, keeping you on track and helping ensure you reach your goals.
SUCCESS Students receive
- A SUCCESS Advisor who will provide personalized support throughout your ARCC education
- Help navigating campus resources including applying for financial aid
- Career planning
- SUCCESS program activities to connect fellow students
- Guidance through the steps you can take to be successful
- Incentive of $50 per month (10 per year) to help offset daily expense
You’re eligible if you
- Are working toward a degree at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Have accumulated fewer than 30 college credits
- Enroll in college full-time, at least 12 credits per semester
- Identify as a person of color OR meet income guidelines (Pell or state grant eligible or have an Expected Family Contribution (ETC) less than $8000)
You will be expected to
- Meet twice monthly with your SUCCESS Advisor
- Register for 24 or more credit hours per academic year
Don’t wait, spots are limited. Now enrolling for fall 2021. Interested? Complete the SUCCESS Application and Commitment Form.
To learn more about the SUCCESS program you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.