If you would like to request accommodations, we welcome you to visit our Office for Students with Disabilities web page where you can find information on the accommodations process and fill out the Accommodations Request Form.
Remote testing accommodations may be available for students who have been approved through OSD. Once the approval process is complete, Testing Services will contact you to schedule your appointment. If you have testing questions, please call or email the Testing Center.
Coon Rapids Campus
Testing Accommodation Requests
- Schedules should be coordinated at least three days prior to the test day and time.
- Exams are to be taken within the Testing Center’s hours.
- If you are unable to take your test or run late, contact the Testing Center immediately.
- Be sure you have a current and valid PHOTO ID, or you will not be able to test.
- If you do not have access an electronic device, you can request a loaner device from the Anoka-Ramsey IT department. This process can take a few days, so please ensure to make this request early.
- If you are unable to take your exam remotely due to restrictions, please coordinate with the testing center and OSD so that other arrangements may be made.
Remember: Students approved for testing accommodations must update their Letter of Accommodation each semester. To schedule an appointment with OSD, please call 763-433-1350. You can also book a meeting online.