FREE Office 2013/2016 for PC and Office 2016 for Macintosh
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) provides students FREE access to Office 2013 & 2016 for personal computers (PC) and Office 2016 for Macs.
This complimentary access includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, and Skype software
- OneDrive for Business (up to 1 TB of usable disk space)
- Additional Office365 features
If you do not have Office 2013 yet, you can choose between 2013 and 2016.
Quick Start Instructions
- Login to your Email
- Click on Office 365 from the top menu bar.
- Click on the Install Office 2016 button.