SUCCESS at Anoka-Ramsey is designed to provide support and access to resources on campus for the duration of your ARCC education, keeping you on track and helping ensure you reach your goals. The SUCCESS program is part of a nationwide study designed to test whether providing students access to coaching and resources can make it easier for students to reach their goals and graduate on time.
SUCCESS Students receive
- A SUCCESS Advisor who will provide personalized support throughout your ARCC education
- Help navigating campus resources including applying for financial aid
- Career planning
- SUCCESS program activities to connect fellow students
- Guidance through the steps you can take to be successful
- Incentive of $50 per month (10 per year) to help offset daily expense
If you meet the eligibility below and want to learn more about the SUCCESS program and study, schedule an appointment with a SUCCESS advisor by clicking the “Book An Appointment” box.
You’re eligible if you
- Are working toward a degree at Anoka-Ramsey Community College's Coon Rapids campus
- Have accumulated fewer than 30 college credits
- Enroll in college full-time, at least 12 credits per semester
- Identify as a person of color OR meet income guidelines (Pell or state grant eligible or have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $8000)
You will be expected to
- Meet twice monthly with your SUCCESS Advisor
- Register for 24 or more credit hours per academic year
Space in the program is limited. Only students who are eligible for the program and agree to be part of the study will have the opportunity to participate in SUCCESS. If you are eligible and sign up for the study, you will be entered into a lottery, and you will have a chance of being selected for SUCCESS.
To learn more about the SUCCESS program you can contact us at: email@example.com.