- Testing offers proctoring services for students attending other colleges, universities, and the community.
Minnesota State Exam
- For students from Minnesota State College or University, we offer proctored on campus testing only. There is no charge for proctoring tests from Minnesota State system institutions.
Non-Minnesota State Exam
- Proctoring testing is available for students who attend a college or university outside of the Minnesota State System or other external agency for a fee of $38.50.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCTORED EXAMS
- Make arrangements with your home institution. All exam materials must be provided prior to your test date.
- Schedule an appointment. Appointments must be scheduled 3 business days in advance.
- On the day of the test allow extra time for checking in and out, and completing paperwork required by your school.