The Degree Audit Report System (DARS) is a report that provides you with current information on your degree progress at Anoka-Ramsey Community College. The interactive audit will show your completed coursework with Anoka-Ramsey and transfer credits that have been officially evaluated by the Records Office.
Degree Audit Report (DARS)
Access & Interpret Your DARS Report
- Choose "Academic Records" on left.
- Choose "Degree Audit Report" on left. Your report will take a minute to load.
- Find your declared majors in the middle of the screen.
- Choose your major.
The top portion includes basic information about programs credits you have completed, credits in progress (currently taking and registered for), and credits remaining. Your placement test scores are also listed near the top of report.
NOTE GREEN CHECKMARKS AND RED Xs
As you scroll through the report take note of a few things:
- A Green checkmark means that you have completed or are in progress of completing that requirement for your program.
- A Red X needs your attention, it means that you are missing one or more courses for that requirement.