The Degree Audit Report System (DARS) is a report that provides you with current information on your degree progress at Anoka-Ramsey Community College. The interactive audit will show your completed coursework with Anoka-Ramsey and transfer credits that have been officially evaluated by the Records Office.
Degree Audit Report (DARS)
Access & Interpret Your DARS Report
- Choose "Academic Records" on left.
- Choose "Degree Audit" on left.
- Choose "Click here to access Degree Audit Self-Service" in the middle.
- Login using your StarID and password.
- Choose "Run Declared Programs." Your report will take a minute to load.
Don't see your major listed? Update your declared major.
The top portion includes basic information about programs credits you have completed, credits in progress (currently taking and registered for), and credits remaining. Your placement test scores are also listed near the top of report.
NOTE GREEN CHECKMARKS, RED Xs AND BLUE DOTS
As you scroll through the report take note of a few things:
- A Green checkmark means that you have completed that requirement for your program.
- A Red X needs your attention, it means that you are missing one or more courses for that requirement.
- Blue Dots mean you have the requirement in progress, or have registered for courses that will complete that requirement.