The Student Center on the Coon Rapids Campus offers space to gather, study, eat, and just hang out. In this area on the west side of the campus, you'll find the following:
- Courtyard Commons: a hub of student activities on the lower level including an entertainment stage, billiards, ping pong, air hockey, games to check out, the offices for Student Activities, Student Senate, Clubs, PTK and The Campus Eye, the Student Life Conference Room, as well as spaces to relax and visit or plug in and charge up.
- Coffee Shop & Grille: on the lower level in the Courtyard Commons
- Courtyard Plaza: enter the courtyard through the doors in the Courtyard Commons (or from the Library, Technology or Humanities Buildings) and find a peaceful oasis to study, read or just enjoy the outdoors.
- Lactation Room: Used for lactation purposes only.
- Reflection Room: Intended to be used as a meditation/prayer space only.
- Riverside Lounge: a comfortable space on the lower level of campus with a beautiful view of the river, where you'll find vending machines and ample seating where you can get serious about studying.
- Campus Cupboard: the food pantry, located in the Riverside Lounge, provides free food and hygiene supplies to students in need. Dates and times TBD.
- Riverside Plaza: a scenic plaza next to the Mississippi River--perfect for a break or lunchtime relaxation. Enjoy student activities, picnics and concerts here.