Welcome to Anoka-Ramsey Community College's Transfer Website!
Many people start their educational career at Anoka-Ramsey by completing what are often referred to as "generals". Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers courses and two-year degree programs, such as an Associate in Arts (AA) degree, specifically designed to provide the first two years of college coursework that transfers to another college or university that grants a four-year baccalaureate degree.
Students are encouraged to plan ahead and ask questions as they plan their educational path, but be flexible as your plans may change as you take courses that interest you.
- The college/university where you transfer determines which credits will transfer and if they meet requirements for specific degrees.
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) goal areas are determined by the originating MnSCU college.
- Anoka-Ramsey offers Transfer Articulation Agreements to numerous four-year institutions.
- Institutions accept credits from courses and programs that have similar content and goals as the courses they offer.
- Degree programs usually count credits in three categories—general education, major/minor courses, and electives.
- Be flexible! Your college experience is a time to learn more about yourself and to explore your interests.
- Are you a Veteran or Service Member? Check out this link for military credit transfer information for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.
To learn more about transfer policies and procedures at Anoka-Ramsey Community College click here.
You may also learn more about the Minnesota State College and University system policies by clicking here.
Meet Anthony Jones:
Associate in Arts degree,