Mayor proclaims Sept. 21 as Anoka-Ramsey Community College Nursing Day
September 21, 2017
Mayor Jerry Koch has proclaimed Sept. 21, 2017 as Anoka-Ramsey Community College Nursing Day in the city of Coon Rapids. The proclamation, signed on behalf of the Coon Rapids City Council, honors 50 years of Nursing education at Anoka-Ramsey.
It recognizes the hard work and dedication of Nursing faculty, staff and alumni of the college and the direct impact their work has on the local community. The proclamation also recognizes:
- Quality, affordable, patient-centered registered nursing higher education is provided by skilled faculty at Anoka-Ramsey who are experts in their field.
- Thousands of registered nurses have been academically and clinically prepared during the past 50 years, and now play a vital role in service to the community as employees in local healthcare facilities including hospitals, nursing homes, group homes and home care facilities.
- The demand for registered nursing services will be greater than ever because of the aging population of the country, the continuing expansion of life-sustaining technology and the exploding growth of home health care services.
- More qualified nurses will be needed in the future to meet the increasingly complex needs of healthcare consumers in this community.
For more information about the Nursing program at Anoka-Ramsey, visit AnokaRamsey.edu/academics/departments-faculty/nursing/.
College students receive Workforce Development scholarship
May 15, 2018
Much Ado About Nothing returns for outdoor performances on May 18 and 19
May 08, 2018
Undergraduate Research Celebrated at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
May 08, 2018
Outstanding Students Announced for Anoka-Ramsey Community College Cambridge Campus
May 04, 2018
Outstanding Students Announced for Anoka-Ramsey Community College Coon Rapids Campus
May 03, 2018
- College students receive Workforce Development scholarship
Anoka-Ramsey In The News
Cambridge Campus nursing students host health fair
Isanti County NewsApril 27, 2018
SLP Schools expands online course offerings
ABC NewspapersApril 29, 2018
A fabulous Forest
Forest Lake TimesApril 12, 2018
Anoka-Ramsey hosts first composition competition
ABC NewspapersApril 07, 2018
STEM-based opportunities abound for students, employers
St. Cloud TimesMarch 01, 2018
Local projects in Dayton’s public works proposal
ABC NewspaperFebruary 22, 2018
ARCC Among Top Ten Community Colleges in the Country
CTN StudiosMarch 17, 2017
- Cambridge Campus nursing students host health fair