Mayor proclaims Sept. 21 as Anoka-Ramsey Community College Nursing Day
September 21, 2017
Mayor Jerry Koch has proclaimed Sept. 21, 2017 as Anoka-Ramsey Community College Nursing Day in the city of Coon Rapids. The proclamation, signed on behalf of the Coon Rapids City Council, honors 50 years of Nursing education at Anoka-Ramsey.
It recognizes the hard work and dedication of Nursing faculty, staff and alumni of the college and the direct impact their work has on the local community. The proclamation also recognizes:
- Quality, affordable, patient-centered registered nursing higher education is provided by skilled faculty at Anoka-Ramsey who are experts in their field.
- Thousands of registered nurses have been academically and clinically prepared during the past 50 years, and now play a vital role in service to the community as employees in local healthcare facilities including hospitals, nursing homes, group homes and home care facilities.
- The demand for registered nursing services will be greater than ever because of the aging population of the country, the continuing expansion of life-sustaining technology and the exploding growth of home health care services.
- More qualified nurses will be needed in the future to meet the increasingly complex needs of healthcare consumers in this community.
For more information about the Nursing program at Anoka-Ramsey, visit AnokaRamsey.edu/academics/departments-faculty/nursing/.
College production of Good ‘N’ Plenty hits stage Oct. 27 – Nov. 4
October 19, 2017
Peaslee honored for leadership, innovation and commitment to student success by Minnesota State system
October 16, 2017
Anoka-Ramsey Community College named one of 150 Top U.S. Community Colleges eligible to compete for $1 million dollar Aspen Prize
October 11, 2017
Diversity office hosts Indigenous Peoples’ Day Speaker event Oct. 9 and Dakota Pipeline Panel Discussion Nov. 14
October 04, 2017
College English Department celebrates 30 Years of the Minnesota Writers Series with two author events, Oct. 18 and March 24, 2018
September 25, 2017
- College production of Good ‘N’ Plenty hits stage Oct. 27 – Nov. 4
Anoka-Ramsey In The News
Former Minnesota athlete, Richard Coffey, explains ‘The Seasons of Life’
Isanti County NewsOctober 17, 2017
Cambridge Campus welcomes local author
Isanti County NewsOctober 15, 2017
Anoka Tech's Construction Electrician Program a Big Success
CTN Coon RapidsSeptember 29, 2017
Minnesota State system seeks $243M for buildings
Finance& CommerceSeptember 22, 2017
Meet a new reporter for the Isanti County News
Isanti County NewsSeptember 21, 2017
St. Anthony Lock to light up with art, river history
Minnesota Public RadioSeptember 15, 2017
ARCC Among Top Ten Community Colleges in the Country
CTN StudiosMarch 17, 2017
- Former Minnesota athlete, Richard Coffey, explains ‘The Seasons of Life’