Returning Student

Secondary Navigation

Returning Student

Welcome Back!

We’re glad you’re planning to attend Anoka-Ramsey again.

Before registering for classes, please follow the steps below.

Helpful Information

Learn which of your courses will transfer at

Admissions Checklist for Returning Students

  1. 1. Reactivate your StarID

    As an Anoka-Ramsey student, you need an active StarID to access computers on campus, your email, your eServices and D2L (Desire 2 Learn). 

    Find out how to reactivate your StarID at StarID Self Service.

  2. 2. Request Transcripts

    If you have any college-level credits, arrange to have official transcript from previous institutions, including other Minnesota Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) institutions, sent to the Records and Registration office. 

  3. 3. Make Appointment with Academic Advisor

    Now is a great time to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor by calling 763-433-1230.

    Our academic advisors will review your academic plan and make sure you’re on track with course selection, credit transfers, degree requirements and more.

Supplementary Information