Cambridge Campus Schedule
Final exams at the Cambridge Campus are held on the final class meeting date of the term, during the regularly scheduled class time (i.e., on Wednesday, for M/W classes).
Coon Rapids Campus Schedule
Final exam times typically differ from regular class start times. Please use the examples and the Final Exam Schedule to determine the correct start time and day of week using the scheduled days and hours of lecture classes (not labs or arranged class sessions).
- Classes that meet only one day per week:
- DAYTIME classes with one meeting day per week will follow the scheduled exam time unless an alternate exam time is scheduled by the instructor.
EVENING classes with one meeting night per week will have their final on the regular day of week during Final Exam week. Classes that regularly begin between 5 and 6:30 pm will begin at 6:30 pm; all other evening start times will begin at the regularly scheduled start time.
Evening classes that meet two or more times per week:
Classes regularly scheduled to begin at 5 pm will have their final on the first night on which their class meets and will have a delayed start time of 6:30 pm.
- Classes that start at 6 pm or later will have their final during the regularly scheduled class time on the second night during Finals Week on which their class regularly meets and will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Classes that begin during the hour: Daytime classes that start during the hour should consider the class to start on the hour for the purpose of the final exam table. For example, if your class is on T/Th from 9:30-10:45 am, your final exam time will be held on Tues. 5/7/2024 from 9:40 to 11:40 am.
- Lab and Arranged classes: Lab and ARR classes will not meet during Finals Week unless scheduled by the instructor.
- Classes that meet only on Saturdays: The final exam date will be determined by the instructor (in consultation with their dean and the yearly academic calendar).
- Online classes: All Online classes will have their final online unless the instructor schedules an alternate exam (only classes with media code 03); the instructor will communicate exam information to students.
- Classrooms: The final exam will be held in the room where the class usually meets, unless the instructor announces a different room.
- No final exams will be scheduled: No other departments will schedule final exams during PSYC 1110, MATH or SOC block times/days.