The purposes of the Cambridge Campus Supplemental Equipment & Furniture Committee are to:
- Prioritize the Cambridge Campus supplemental equipment requests.
- Prioritize the Cambridge Campus furniture requests.
- Forward the two prioritized lists to the College President.
- Chief Academic Officer (Chair)
- Director of Fiscal Services
- Two faculty representatives
- Student Services representative
- Classified staff representative
- Technology Representative
Process and Timeline
- Requests for supplemental equipment are submitted annually with the Integrated Budget Packet. Each request should be submitted on the "Proposal for Supplemental Funding" form. Each request should be accompanied by a written rationale for the item or items requested. Individuals or divisions may prioritize their own requests.
- Supplemental Equipment & Furniture Committee prioritizes and forwards the list to the college President by May 1.