The Student Life Committee for each Anoka-Rasmey Community College campus will forward fee recommendations and a budget plan for the following fiscal year to the college president by March 15 each year.
Deadline: March 15
- The format for the recommended spending plan will include the following categories of information.
Previous Year Funding Level
Previous Year Expenditures
Current Year Funding Level
Next Year Recommendations
- Recommendation of student life fee for next fiscal year
- Please identify and explain any request for credit/workload changes and elimination/addition/reduction of activities.
- Any budget revision must be approved by the college president or designee.
- Request(s) for expenditure of contingency dollars are to be approved by the college president or designee.
Guidelines should be utilized for assistance with complying with Anoka-Ramsey Policies and Procedures and do not provide exclusive representation of Anoka-Ramsey Administrative and Managerial authority. Anoka-Ramsey Administration maintains inherent managerial right according to Minnesota State College Faculty (MSCF) Article 6, Section 1