- Each committee must select a recorder.
- Recorder will email draft minutes to committee members for approval within approximately one week of the meeting or at the next established meeting.
- Recorder makes recommended changes to the minutes, with approval from the Chair/Co-Chairs if needed.
- Within two weeks following final approval of meeting minutes, the chair saves minutes in the committee’s shared drive folder (ARCC - N:\ARCC Public\Committees, ATC – S:\Committee & Other Meeting Minutes).
- The Chair or the recorder may inform employees via the official communication method.
- Minutes should include the following: Date, time & location of meeting, members present, topics discussed, action items and person(s) responsible for actions. Attachments to the minutes may be posted if desired by the Chair.
- The Chair may choose the format he/she prefers for minutes.
- All committees as listed on the college committee list (as approved by FSGC) are expected to take minutes and submit those items as stated in Item 4.