The following will be considered when assigning faculty to offices:
- Offices in areas related to academic disciplines will be assigned to faculty in related academic disciplines.
- Disciplines will be grouped, if appropriate, in spaces related to academic discipline.
- Private offices will be offered to full-time faculty, then to unlimited part-time faculty. Temporary faculty may be assigned offices on a short-term basis, if available.
- The College retains the right to assign offices assigned to faculty on leave.
- Seniority at the college will be considered when it does not conflict with any other guideline.
- Requests based upon need for special accommodations will be considered.
- Furniture, computers and telephones stay with the office and are not moved.
- All requests for office changes should be submitted in writing, including rationale for the move, to the immediate supervisor.
- Any and all office moves must be approved by the Administration.
01.2007 Reviewed by FSGC