Anoka-Ramsey is committed to decision-making that prioritizes community safety and offering an extraordinary academic experience for our students.
Staying up-to-date on all COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters remains the best precaution we have against severe illness, hospitalization and death due to COVID-19, as well as providing some protection against virus transmission and variant spread.
Minnesotans can use the state's Vaccine Connector to find and schedule vaccination appointments for primary and booster doses. Read more about MDH's COVID-19 vaccine distribution and review Minnesota vaccination data.
All Minnesotans age 5 and older who have completed a COVID-19 vaccination series are recommended to get booster doses when eligible.
You don’t have to get your booster at the same place that you received your initial series. There are many places offering booster shots. If appointments are full, keep checking back as more will become available. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine booster shots.
Exposure and Pending Test Results
- If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home and contact public safety as soon as possible at COVID19.Health@anokaramsey.edu.
- If you have symptoms of COVID 19, stay home, contact your instructors or supervisor and get tested for COVID-19.
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19 and do not have symptoms, wear a high-quality mask anytime you are around others in your home or in public indoor settings (including on campus) for 10 days after exposure, self-monitor for 14 days for any symptoms of COVID-19, and test at least 5 days after exposure, whether or not you are vaccinated.
Anoka-Ramsey – with guidance from Minnesota State and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) – is closely monitoring the developing situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to taking steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, our staff and students. There are things our community can do (or continue doing) to help stop the spread.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds (sing happy birthday 3 times!)
- Wear a mask when community level is high
- Keep distance from others, where reasonable
- Stay home when you are sick or been in close contact with someone who tests positive
- Seek testing and/or advice from your medical provider
For more information on Anoka-Ramsey’s response to COVID-19, please visit our Coronavirus COVID-19 FAQ pages.
Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity. People of Asian descent, including Chinese Americans, are not more likely to get COVID-19 than any other American. Help stop fear by letting people know that being of Asian descent does not increase the chance of getting or spreading COVID-19.
Report Positive Test Result or Ask Questions
MN Dept of Health HOTLINE
651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
7 am to 7 pm
Vice President of Administration & Finance
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Director of Public Safety
County Health Officials