Transcript Requests

Secondary Navigation

Transcript Requests

Official Versus Unofficial Transcripts

A transcript is a record of your academic history. If you are planning to pursue a degree, certificate, or complete the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) through Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC), you will want to submit Official Transcripts to the Records & Registration Office at Anoka-Ramsey for an official credit evaluation. Unofficial Transcripts can sometimes be used to satisfy prerequisite requirements for certain courses.

Print Unofficial Transcripts from Anoka-Ramsey e-Services (free of charge)

  1. Go to e-Services Login home page.
  2. Login using your Star ID and Password. Click the check box for your name to display.
  3. Click "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page.
  4. Click "Academic Record" on the left-hand side of page.
  5. Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" ("Chronological" is the most common).
  6. Right click and select "Print".

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are used for official credit evaluations.

Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts

Anoka-Ramsey Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and/or transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees, and equipment has been paid.

Supplementary Information

  • Contacts

    Records Office

Meet Our Students and Alumni