Official Versus Unofficial Transcripts
A transcript is a record of your academic history. If you are planning to pursue a degree, certificate, or complete the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) through Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC), you will want to submit Official Transcripts to the Records & Registration Office at Anoka-Ramsey for an official credit evaluation. Unofficial Transcripts can sometimes be used to satisfy prerequisite requirements for certain courses.
Print Unofficial Transcripts from Anoka-Ramsey e-Services (free of charge)
- Go to e-Services Login home page.
- Login using your Star ID and Password.
- Click "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page.
- Click "Academic Record" on the left-hand side of page.
- Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" ("Chronological" is the most common). Your transcript will take a few minutes to load.
- Click the PDF icon to get a copy of your unofficial transcript that you can save and print.
Official transcripts are used for official credit evaluations.
- Transferring Out? Request from Anoka-Ramsey your Official Transcript
- Transferring In? How to Request your Official Transcript be sent to Anoka-Ramsey
Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and/or transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees, and equipment has been paid.