Made possible through Minnesota State legislation, a limited number of $2,500 scholarships are available to students seeking a certificate, diploma or degree in:
- Business: Workplace & Technology Emphasis
- Computer Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science
- Network Support & Administration
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- System Administration
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits per term
- Student must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA (for the next semester to be awarded)
- Retaken courses will not be eligible for this scholarship. Only first-time attempted credits will count toward the 9 credit minimum.
- Students who withdraw from their courses after disbursement of the scholarship may be liable for repayment of the scholarship.