PSEO Student Registration
Ready to register for courses?
If you are a PSEO student, then you are required to sign up for an Orientation and Registration (Also known As: Registration Planning Session). Once you attend this session, your Orientation hold will be removed and you will be able to do future registration adjustments online.
The Orientation and Registration will last between 2-3 hours depending on each student's need. Students must register for a session to be allowed to attend - no walk-ins! In the event you are more the 5 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule for a later session.
Parents and other guests are welcome to attend, but may have to stand depending on the number of students in attendance. Attendance for the sessions is limited, so be sure to sign up early to have the best chance to register for the classes you want!
Before you sign up for Orientation and Registration you must:
1) Be accepted to Anoka-Ramsey's PSEO program and have your Student ID and PIN that were included in your PSEO acceptance letter.
2) Take either the Accuplacer exam or submit a copy of your ACT score (from the last two years) that meets Anoka-Ramsey's requirements. If unsure, please visit our testing website here.
At Orientation and Registration you will:
- Learn about important college policies, resources, and procedures
- Receive a campus tour and your student photo ID card
- Meet fellow PSEO students
- Have individual time with an advisor to help you with registering for your specific degree or program
- Have the chance to win some free Anoka-Ramsey gear!
What to Bring to Orientation and Registration?
- High School/Home School Graduation Requirements- Either know your requirements or have a guide sheet from your counselor. Anoka-Ramsey advisors will NOT know your high school requirements! We strongly recommend that you meet with your counselor prior to attending an Orientation and Registration Session.
- Acceptance letter or card with Student ID number
- Placement test or copy of ACT results
- Photo ID (Driver's license)
Schedule your PSEO Orientation and Registration
PEOPLE TO CONTACT