Attend a Registration Planning Session (RPS)
Who needs to attend?
- All new PSEO students who are enrolling in their first semester with the college (returning PSEO's do not need to attend an RPS)
- Highly recommended for new students and incoming transfer students with less than 12 college level credits
Transfer students with more than 12 college level credits DO NOT need to attend an RPS. Transfer students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with an Advisor at the Cambridge (763-433-1840) or Coon Rapids campus (763-433-1240) or may proceed with their online registration.
- Work with college Advisors on degree/program requirements and course load
- Help with registration
- Tour Campus
- Receive your Student Photo ID
Schedule Your Registration Planning Session
Cambridge Campus Registration Planning Sessions
Coon Rapids Campus Registration Planning Sessions
Please note that students must complete the college application, be accepted to the college, and have completed placement testing (Accuplacer) and online orientation prior to signing up for a Registration Planning Session. Your acceptance letter will include your Student Tech ID and instructions to determine your password, both of which are required to sign up for an RPS.
I Want to Register Now
Please register carefully, as you are liable for tuition/fees for any registered course. Tuition and fee payment is required by the established payment deadlines unless deferred. The college reserves the right to drop for non-payment and withhold registration privileges from any student with unpaid financial obligations.
NOTE: You will not be able to register if you have a suspension hold or balance due hold on your record.
Who Must Register in Person at the Records & Registration Office
- All International students
- Students who register for less than eight credits