Home School Resource Page
Anoka-Ramsey DSST and CLEP testing information Pages
Anoka-Ramsey CLEP Information Page
Anoka-Ramsey DSST Information Page
For more information on DSST or CLEP, please visit their websites:
Dantes Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) and CLEP Testing - Transfer Options
Credits from both DSST and CLEP are accepted by Anoka-Ramsey Community College. To determine how the test results will transfer into Anoka-Ramsey, please use the transfer equivalency guide on the transferology website by following the directions below.
- Go to transferology.com and click on Explore My Transfer Options
- Set up a Free account to view transfer options
- Once logged in, Select the option: Will My Courses Transfer
- click on the Standardized Exams tab in the middle of the page and select your test name and test year
- Select the + sign next to the tests that you have taken, or are planning to take, to add the "courses" to your account.
- Once all classes are added, click on Search for Matches
- On the next screen begin to type Anoka-Ramsey into the search box. Once you see Anoka-Ramsey listed, select the box that shows the Match %.
- It will then display how the selected tests/courses will transfer into Anoka-Ramsey.
- If you have additional questions on how DSST or CLEP transfer in to Anoka-Ramsey, please contact Admissions at 763.433.1300.
Testing information for Home School students considering PSEO
Anoka-Ramsey does not currently offer any testing on campus that can be used to qualify for admission to PSEO. Students are welcome to take any nationally standardized test such as the Iowa Basic, Stanford Achievement Test, California Achievement Test (CAT) PLAN, or ACT. The state of Minnesota does require annual, nationally standardized achievement tests, most of which would work for PSEO admissions standards. Please contact the admissions office if you are unsure of whether a test will be accepted for PSEO admissions. 763-433-1300.
Helpful links and external resources for Home School students, or students considering Home School options
Minnesota Department of Education FAQ- Homeschool/Nonpublic Schools FAQ
Please note that Anoka-Ramsey does not endorse the following organizations’ beliefs or resources. The external sites are listed as resources for researching home school options and information.
MACHE- Minnesota Association of Christian Home Educators: http://www.mache.org/
MHA- Minnesota Homeschoolers’ Alliance: http://homeschoolers.org/