Official Versus Unofficial Transcripts
A transcript is a record of your academic history. If you are planning to pursue a degree, certificate, or complete the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) through Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC), you will want to submit Official Transcripts to the Records & Registration Office at ARCC for an official credit evaluation. Unofficial Transcripts can sometimes be used to satisfy prerequisite requirements for certain courses.
Print Unofficial Transcripts from Anoka-Ramsey e-Services (free of charge)
- Go to e-Services Login home page.
- Login using your Star ID and Password. Click the check box for your name to display.
- Click "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page.
- Click "Academic Record" on the left-hand side of page.
- Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" ("Chronological" is the most common).
- Right click and select "Print".
Official transcripts are used for official credit evaluations.
- Transferring Out? Request from ARCC your Official Transcript
- Transferring In? How to Request your Official Transcript be sent to ARCC
Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and/or transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees, and equipment has been paid.