Proctoring Services are available at the Cambridge and Coon Rapids Testing Centers by appointment for:
- All Minnesota State Institutions: Free
- Non-Minnesota State Institutions: $35 per session
- Out-of-State Institutions: $35 per session
- Certification Exams: $35
Fees need to be paid in the Business Office before 4:30 pm and a receipt must be given to the testing center staff prior to testing.
To have a test proctored:
- Complete the Distance Proctoring form and submit it to TestingServices@AnokaRamsey.edu.
Fall & Spring Distance Proctoring Form
Summer Distance Proctoring Form
- Schedule an appointment at the campus that is most convenient for you:
- Send an email request (please indicate Cambridge or Coon Rapids Campus) or
- Call the Testing Center: Cambridge Campus at 763-433-1980 or Coon Rapids Campus at 763-433-1180.
NOTE: Space is limited during finals week.
If you have questions about how to designate a proctor, contact your instructor/school.