Student Network Account
Initialize Your Student Network Account
If you are a registered student and wish to login to a college computer, you will need to initialize your account first;
- From off campus, follow these instructions
- On the Cambridge campus, visit one of our computer kiosk stations in F207
- On the Coon Rapids campus, visit one of our computer kiosk stations in T124
Logging in on Campus
After you have initialized your account, you can login to a college computer:
- Simultaneously press Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys to open the login dialog box
- In the Username field, enter your eight digit Tech ID number (Example: 00123456).
- Enter your Password set when you initialized your account. If you forgot your password click the Forgot Your Password?
- Click OK
- Congratulations! You are now logged in—don’t forget your password.
Note: Upon successful login, you may receive a message stating your password has expired (passwords expire after 180 days). Press the Yes button to change your password—follow the instructions (password must be at least eight characters in length)