Give a unique piece of art from Anoka-Ramsey’s semi-annual student art sale, Dec. 5 – Dec. 6

Give a unique piece of art from Anoka-Ramsey’s semi-annual student art sale, Dec. 5 – Dec. 6

November 20, 2017

The Anoka-Ramsey Community College Art Department is hosting a Holiday Art and Gift Sale at the base of the grand staircase on the Coon Rapids Campus on Tuesday, Dec. 5 and Wednesday, Dec. 6, 9 am to 5 pm. The public is encouraged to visit the sale.

Anoka-Ramsey’s students created all of the art on sale in a mix of mediums including prints, paintings, ceramics, glasswork and ornaments, among many other things.

Prices range from $5 to $100 depending on the size and complexity of the piece. For each piece sold, 80 percent of the profit will go to the student artist. The other 20 percent will go to the Art Club to fund workshops, guest artists and more.

“There is a great selection of glass, ceramics, craft and fine art pieces to choice from,” said Jes Shimek, art lab assistant. ”So this is a great opportunity for the community to support our student artists and take care of holiday gifts.”

For more information about public events at Anoka-Ramsey Community College visit: AnokaRamsey.edu/calendar/

Holiday Art and Gift Sale
Tuesday, Dec. 5 and Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017
9 am to 5 pm
Anoka-Ramsey Community College Coon Rapids Campus
Base of the Grand Staircase
Open to the public.