Golden Rams Athletics Climb the Ranks
June 12, 2017
An article from the Summer 2017 Issue of the Anoka-Ramsey Community Newsletter
Golden Rams Basketball ranked No. 4
• The Anoka-Ramsey Men’s Basketball Team entered the NJCAA National Tournament as the #1 seed. Despite a few turns on the court, the Golden Rams placed fourth in the nation.
• The Golden Rams entered the national tournament with a track record of high-scoring games, scoring an average of 90 points per game. Men’s basketball finished the season with a 28-5 overall record. After the championship game, Edvonte Copeland was named to the All-Tournament Team.
• The Anoka-Ramsey Women’s Basketball Team also ranked among the best teams in the nation, placing fourth in the NJCAA Division III National Tournament.
• The Women’s Basketball Team finished the season with a 20-10 overall record, securing their place in the top echelons of junior college basketball. After a great season, Rashonna Thomas was also named Second Team All-American.
Golden Rams Softball Sweeps into Postseason
• Starting off the season strong, the Anoka-Ramsey Softball Team pitched their way into national rankings as well, placing sixth in the nation.
Hall of Fame
• Many alumni athletes were also inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame. Read more
Anoka-Ramsey receives Recycling Champion Award
May 24, 2018
Anoka-Ramsey Community College announces Dean’s List for spring semester 2018
May 23, 2018
College students receive Workforce Development scholarship
May 15, 2018
Much Ado About Nothing returns for outdoor performances on May 18 and 19
May 08, 2018
Undergraduate Research Celebrated at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
May 08, 2018
- Anoka-Ramsey receives Recycling Champion Award
Anoka-Ramsey In The News
Officially a college graduate
Isanti County NewsMay 20, 2018
SLP Schools expands online course offerings
ABC NewspapersApril 29, 2018
A fabulous Forest
Forest Lake TimesApril 12, 2018
Anoka-Ramsey hosts first composition competition
ABC NewspapersApril 07, 2018
STEM-based opportunities abound for students, employers
St. Cloud TimesMarch 01, 2018
Local projects in Dayton’s public works proposal
ABC NewspaperFebruary 22, 2018
ARCC Among Top Ten Community Colleges in the Country
CTN StudiosMarch 17, 2017
- Officially a college graduate