Steps to Apply for Financial Aid [The Process]
Apply Early -- As early as January 1 each year!
The process to apply for financial aid may seem overwhelming at first glance, but we encourage you to follow these steps to simplify the process. To ensure priority consideration for all financial aid programs, complete the process by April 1.
Before applying for financial aid, please note the following qualifications must be met before receiving your aid:
• A FAFSA must be completed for the current school year, Anoka-Ramsey's FAFSA code is 002332
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Be admitted to Anoka-Ramsey Community College
• Be seeking a certificate or degree that is at least 16 credits
• Not in default of a student loan or owe an overpayment on a federal grant
• Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
• Be registered for Selective Service or have proof that registration was not required (males only)