Request a Transcript
Official vs. Unofficial Transcripts
A transcript is the official record of your academic history. If you are planning to pursue a degree or certificate through Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC) or complete the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC), you must submit official transcripts to the Records & Registatraion Office at ARCC.
Unofficial transcripts (academic record) can be used to meet prerequisites for certain courses.
Print Unofficial Transcripts from Anoka-Ramsey e-Services (free of charge)
You can print an unofficial copy of your transcript (academic record) online using your Student/Tech ID and PIN.
1. Go to e-Services Login home page
2. On the Login page, Log in using your student ID and PIN number. Click the check box for your name to display!
3. Click on "Grades and Transcripts" on the left-hand side of page
4. Click on "Academic Record"
5. Choose format and click "Get Academic Record" (chronological is the most common)
6. Click on "Print"
Withholding Diplomas and Transcripts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College reserves the right to withhold your diploma and transcript until all money owed to the college for tuition, fees and equipment has been paid.