Helpful links as you plan to transfer...
The website, transfer.org/uselect (commonly referred to as "u.select") is a free web-based transfer information system that can be accessed by any Internet user. u.select is a collaborative effort by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system and the University of Minnesota system to help transfer students earn degrees in a timely manner. The site enables students to immediately see how courses will fulfill degree requirements at the degree granting school.
u.select features include:
- Course Descriptions: Access course descriptions directly from u.select or a u.select institution's Web site.
- Academic Programs: Access information about the programs offered by a u.select institution.
- Course Equivalency Guide: View how courses transfer from one institution to another.
- Your Courses: Maintain a list of courses and grades for use in running planning guides (requires user to create a free u.select user account)
- Planning Guides: Run an unofficial planning guide (degree audit) to learn how the course saved in 'Your Courses' may transfer and apply to a
degree program (requires user to create a free u.select user account).
- Student Services: Access student services Web sites, such as admissions, financial aid, counseling, etc.
NOTE: Information obtained through transfer.org should be considered unofficial and must be verified through the Records Department of the degree granting school.
The website, www.mntransfer.org, has a wealth of resources available to students intending to transfer, and to professionals assisting students with transfer plans. The Minnesota Transfer website has accurate and consistent information.