Your TechID and PIN/Password are listed on your acceptance letter.
Please login to E-Serivces to change your password before completing the Online Orientation:
If you have not reset your password, it consists of your birth date in yymmdd
format or the last 6 digits of your social security number.
green arrows at the bottom of each step in online orientation to get to the next step.
Welcome to Anoka-Ramsey Community College's online orientation! It is very important that you read all of the content within the following pages as it will help you to understand the services that are available to you.
Who Must Complete Online Orientation?
- Any students enrolling in more than 7 credits.
- PSEO students are required to complete online orientation prior to registering
for any classes at Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- International students are recommended to complete online orientation prior to
attending the mandatory International Student Registration Planning Session.
Please call 763-433-1856 with any questions.
Before You Begin:
- If you have not changed your password, please login to E-Serivces to create a new password before completing the Online Orientation: E-Services Login
- You must have paid your $20.00 Application Fee
- You must have already received an acceptance letter from Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- You must know your TechlD and PIN/Password.
- You must have a valid email address.
Steps to Complete Online Orientation
- Read the information provided
- Complete the survey and evaluation
- Complete the quiz and submit your Tech ID and PIN
Please Note: You must complete all steps of online orientation in order to register online