How to Apply to the Upward Bound Program
There are 4 ways to fill out and submit your application:
1. Pick up an application packet from your high school guidance counselor
2. Call Upward Bound at Anoka-Ramsey Community College at 763-433-1170, option 2 and request that an application be mailed to you.
2. Print out the Application Packet 2012-13 and write your responses. Then drop off to your guidance counselor, or mail to the address listed below.
3. Complete the Online Interactive Student Application and Interactive Parent Application by typing in responses, then print or email the applications. Note: Both the applying student and parent/guardian must provide a signature on application before it is considered complete.
The Interactive Teacher Form and Interactive Counselor Form may completed online as well, then sent via e-mail directly to the coressponding Upward Bound Advisor for their High School. Nomination forms can be sent postal mail as well to the address listed below. Contact information for Advisors can be found here.
A completed application must be received for a student to be considered for admission into the program. Admission to Upward Bound is not automatic. Upward Bound is looking for students that will participate fully in the program and will benefit from program services.
For an application to be considered complete, the following items must be turned in:
- Student Application
- Parent Application
- Counselor Nomination Form
- Teacher Nomination Form
- Copy of your Parent/Guardians most recent Federal Tax Form (1040, 1040A, or 1040 EZ)
- Copy of your current official or unofficial Transcript (Grades)
Mail Completed Application and Materials to:
Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Coon Rapids Campus
11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433