Display this page in a printer-friendly format  Print

Documentation Requirements for Records dept when using GI Bill

Documents that need to be submitted to the Records Department (where the Certifying Official is located):

(*Note: To avoid delays, please provide all important documentation from the start. If you have questions, please contact the Veteran's Services department.)