Vehicle Jump Starts for Students/College Employees
The Coon Rapids Campus offers a free vehicle starting service to students. There is a fee of $20 for college employees (normally a $45 fee). For service call Highway 10 Mobil Station at:
- Give your first name, location of your vehicle, and the vehicles description to the attendant.
- You are required to show your Student ID/Employee ID to the service company.
- There is no vehicle starting service at the Cambridge Campus.
The Coon Rapids Police provide a vehicle unlock service by calling 763-427-1212. There is a $19 charge for this service.
- Provide the dispatcher with the location of your vehicle, including which lot your vehicle is in.
- The dispatcher may also request your vehicle information, such as the make, model, color.
- You will need to stay with your vehicle until an officer arrives. They will not service your vehicle if you are not present.