Completion Requirements: Business - Office Technology Emphasis - Associate in Applied Science Degree Program
- A minimum of 60 semester credits in courses numbered 1000 or above.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 in courses numbered 1000 or above at ARCC. Students who have transferred to ARCC must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 in combined ARCC courses and accepted transfer courses for the MnTC requirements (40 credits).
- A minimum of 20 semester credits applied toward the degree must be taken from ARCC. This requirement may be reduced from 20 to 12 semester credits for students transferring in at least 8 semester credits from either another MnSCU college or the U of M.
- Completion of specific degree requirements.
- You must apply to graduate; meeting all requirements of your degree does not automatically cause your diploma to be issued.
NOTE: The requirements of this program are subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to contact an academic adviser, Cambridge Campus 763.433.1840 or Coon Rapids Campus 763.433.1230, for course planning assistance and information about transfer credit evaluation.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT
Counseling & Advising