Completion Requirements: Fitness Specialist - Certificate
- A minimum of 12 semester credits must be completed at Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 in courses numbered 1000 or above at ARCC.
- A minimum grade of C or higher must be earned in all program requirements.
- All program requirements must be completed at Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- Courses must be completed within 3 years. Students may petition to extend the window beyond the 3 years.
- All course requirements must be complete before a certificate will be awarded.
- You must apply to graduate; meeting all requirements of your degree does not automatically cause your diploma to be issued.
NOTE: The requirements of this program are subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to contact an academic adviser, Cambridge Campus 763.433.1840 or Coon Rapids Campus 763.433.1230, for course planning assistance and information about transfer credit evaluation.
PEOPLE TO CONTACT
Counseling & Advising