Completion Requirements: Administrative Specialist – Certificate
- A minimum of 12 semester credits must be completed at ARCC.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 in courses numbered 1000 or above at ARCC.
- A minimum grade of C must be earned in all program requirements.
- All course requirements must be complete before a certificate will be awarded.
- All computer courses should be completed within the last four years in order to transfer into this program. Students may petition to extend the window beyond the four years.
NOTE: The requirements of this program are subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to contact an academic adviser, Cambridge Campus 763.433.1840 or Coon Rapids Campus 763.433.1240, for course planning assistance and information about transfer credit evaluation.
Official Program Guide Sheet
PEOPLE TO CONTACT
Counseling & Advising