Nursing Bachelor's Degree at Cambridge Campus
Granted by Bemidji State University, the registered nurse to bachelor of science in Nursing degree program available at Anoka-Ramsey Community College has a 26 year history at Bemidji State and a 90% graduation rate
The faculty-student relationship is one of collaboration among colleagues and the program is structured to focus on adult learner needs:
- Prior experience and knowledge are acknowledged, valued, and expanded upon; thus students learn from each other as well as the professors
- Students have a high degree of freedom to make choices and design learning experiences to fit their individual needs and interests
- Designed for working professionals with a blended format (combination of on campus and online courses) to accommodate busy nurses who have jobs and families and who may commute long distances: Full-time and part-time options
- Clinical experiences are arranged in a variety of sites as close to the student's home as possible.
The RN to BS in Nursing degree program prepares students for all registered nursing positions, nursing leadership, public health nursing, licensed school nurse and for teaching in a licensed practical nursing program.
The RN to BS in Nursing program is offered online and at Anoka-Ramsey Community College Cambridge Campus. The program is designed in block times and a blended format (combination of on campus and online):
- Juniors come to campus the first two weeks of class and then every three-four weeks with the alternate weeks online
- Seniors come to campus the first two weeks of class and then every three-four weeks with the alternate weeks online
- Some classes are offered online except for the first two weeks of class
Students must be admitted to Bemidji State University and the RN to BS program. Once admitted to Bemidji State and the nursing program go to: “myBSU” at: https://portal.bemidjistate.edu/ click on E-Services in the bottom right-hand corner.
Students who are interested should contact Marlene Erickson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-755-3860, at Bemidji State for an information packet as early as possible.
For more information about the Nursing Department at Bemidji State University, visit www.bemidjistate.edu/academics/departments/nursing. For more information about the RN to BS program visit, www.bemidjistate.edu/academics/departments/nursing/programs/RNtoBS.cfm.