English Language Learning (ELL) Pathway
The English Language Learner (ELL) Pathway is a series of classes designed for students who want to improve their U.S. English skills.
These classes take the place of “developmental-level” reading and writing courses. They are designed to help students succeed in the classroom, workplace, and beyond.
The ELL Pathway is for you if either of the following is true:
- You speak English as a second (or third, or fourth, or fifth…) language.
- You learned English somewhere other than the United States.
For more information, or to sign up for your ELL Pathway courses, please do any of the following:
- Click on any of the “ELL Pathway” links under “More in this Area” on the left side of this page
- Talk to anyone listed in the “People to Contact” list on the right side of this page
- Talk to an academic advisor