It is wise to purchase your books before the term starts and begin to get familiar with the course content. This means you purchase books "out of pocket," and use any balance of your financial aid to pay yourself back.
When this is not possible, and for those students with enough processed financial aid, Anoka-Ramsey Community College supports a Book Charge process:
- Please plan your purchases carefully. Use the charge process only in an emergency and only once in a term.
- Your processed financial aid must exceed your tuition and fee charges.
- Book charges are allowed one week prior to the term and the first week of the term (excluding holidays).
- Student Loans require two week processing time prior to book charging.
- Students will be responsible for all book charges regardless of financial aid received.