Display this page in a printer-friendly format  Print

Procedure 5K.1/11 Transportation Services

Click here for PDF copy.

College Vehicle Regulations

  1. Authorized Drivers
    Authorized drivers are state employees, contract employees, if authorization to drive a state vehicle is specifically mentioned in the contract, and students who are representing Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
  2. Use of Private Auto
    Reimbursement for use of private auto will be made in accordance with Department of Administration regulations.
  3. Leasing Vehicles
    Vehicles may be leased by the college subject to written approval of the appropriate dean. All leasing and usage will be in compliance with state laws and regulations.
  4. College Trucks or Other Vehicles
    The college-owned vehicles are assigned to the Director of Physical Plant/ Maintenance Supervisor. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be employed by the college or be a student on the state payroll or representing Anoka-Ramsey Community College and use the vehicles for college business. Any repair or malfunctions should be reported to the Director of Physical Plant/Maintenance Supervisor. A credit card for gasoline purchases is available and must be returned at the end of usage.

For Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) policies and procedures, go to http://www.mnscu.edu/board/policy/index.html