Anoka-Ramsey Community College Student Bulletin
* indicates there are multiple dates for the specific event. Not all dates may be displayed.
*For events further out, please see our event calendar*
Stay connected with the college through the many different communication vehicles we use.
Sports & Healthy Living - Come join us for activities like soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, dancing, badminton, sledding, laughter-phonics, and any suggestions made by club members.
|Open Gym and Open Weight Room schedule for both campuses.
FREE ONLINE ACCESS FOR YOU
Free wireless access is now available on both campuses. You are welcome to use college computers to view the course schedule and to register. Computers are available in the college computer labs, college libraries, and various kiosks. All public libraries also offer free computer availability. Kiosks are located in the following areas:
- Outside Bookstore
- Alcove Across from Records & Registration
- Three Workstations in Advising Area
- Two Workstations in Financial Aid Area
Coon Rapids Campus
- One Outside Bookstore
- 11 Workstations in Counseling & Advising Area
If you have questions, feel free to ask any college employee and we will be happy to assist you. You are our priority!
- Pick up your FREE swim and/or bowling pass - Coon Rapids Campus, G203.
- Check out our Intramural & Recreational Sports offerings & schedule at both campuses.
- STUDENT CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS!
Many of our most successful students get involved in co-curricular programs. Check out our clubs and get active in your
YOUR STUDENT ID PROVIDES:
- FREE access to the ARCC Library
- Two FREE tickets to all ARCC Theatre productions each year
- FREE admission into all ARCC home athletic events
- FREE use of the Weight Room and Gym during open Gym/Weight Room hours
- FREE entry into numerous student life/activity programs/events
- Discounts to several participating area businesses (check with individual businesses)
- CHAT LINE ADVISING SERVICES THROUGH ASKUS
A new service... AskUs now offers virtual advising via instant messaging. AskUs Chat allows real-time online access to advisors and counselors Monday - Friday from 12 noon to 1 p.m. and Monday and Thursday evenings from 7 - 8 p.m. To access chat services, select AskUs on the ARCC home page, and select 'Chat with an Advisor.' Remember, you can check the question and answer database 24/7, or simply email us a question and you receive an emailed response within one business day!
- TUTORING/ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER (ASC)
The Academic Support Center is staffed by trained student-tutors, who offer help in almost all subjects offered at the college. Tutoring is completely free and you never need an appointment. The ASC also has a computer lab that students may use while working with a tutor, and a collection of resources. Stop by the ASC for more information about tutor schedules in the subject you’d like help with.
SELF-SERVICE STUDENT ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION - AVAILABLE FREE ONLINE.
The National Student Clearinghouse provides enrollment verification services for ARCC students, allowing you to:
- Print enrollment verification certificates for insurance providers, housing providers, lenders, etc.
- Check deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders on your behalf
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
The Coon Rapids Campus maintains a listing of local apartment complexes and a listing of possible roommates/rooms for rent. The housing list is updated monthly from call-in requests. The college does not screen or endorse listings for housing or roommates, so use your best judgment when meeting prospective roommates or investigating a nearby apartment.
You may also conduct your own web search of rental opportunities at anyone of the following:
Photo ID Cards
** Students must present a valid photo ID in order to recieve an ARCC Student Photo ID Card.
Acceptable photo ID's are Driver's License, high school ID, prior college ID, passport, etc..
The Cambridge Campus provides Photo ID's at the Information Desk according to the following schedule:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
The Coon Rapids Campus provides Photo IDs in Room SC 114 according to the following schedule:
Monday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 763-433-1320 to schedule a time to get your photo ID.
Student ID Information
If you lose your student ID card, you will be assessed a $5 replacement fee
Your photo ID is valid for the length of time you attend Anoka-Ramsey Community College
FREE access to the Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Two FREE tickets to all Anoka-Ramsey Community College theatre productions each year
FREE admission into all Anoka-Ramsey Community College home athletic events
FREE use of the Weight Room and Gym during open Gym//Weight Room hours
FREE entry into numerous student life/activity programs/events
Discounts to several participating area businesses (check with individual businesses)
The Student Bulletin is updated weekly. To submit information for inclusion in a future bulletin:
- Email information to Jennifer Christensen
- Submit requests by Thursday of each week for inclusion in the next week's bulletin postings
- Include all pertinent facts including:
- Message (space is limited-message may be edited for content and space)
- Date, time, and place of event (if appropriate) Be sure to indicate if item is campus specific
- Weblink for more information (if appropriate)
-Begin date of posting
-End date of posting