This open house is packed with information about degree and program options that can launch or redirect a career into fast-growing job markets. There will also be campus tours, meetings with admissions and financial aid representatives and visits with faculty members and student and campus activity groups. No advance reservations are needed.
For those seeking to build a career foundation, Anoka-Ramsey offers two-year fine arts, music and science degree programs that allow for easy transfer to four-year programs. There are also many one- and two-year programs:
- administrative management business
- biomedical technology
- computer networking and telecommunications
- computer programming
- environmental science
- geographic information systems
- integrative health and healing
- physical therapist assistant
In conjunction with Metropolitan State University and Saint Cloud State University, Anoka-Ramsey also offers several bachelors' and masters' degree programs that can be earned right on campus such as:
- Business Administration: B.S. degree program
- Nursing: Accelerated Bachelor of Science
- Elective Studies: B.A. degree program
- Information Media: Accelerated M.S. degree program
- Special Education: B.S. and M.S. degree courses
For those looking to enhance their careers, Anoka-Ramsey offers on- and off-site continuing education and customized training programs for working professionals and organizations seeking staff development.
"This event is a great opportunity for potential students to get many of their questions answered," says Admissions Advisor, Sally Schwartz.
For more information about the open house, contact Cindi Gilbert. To learn more about your educational options at Anoka-Ramsey Community online, visit www.AnokaRamsey.edu.