Made possible through Minnesota State legislation, a limited number of $2,500 scholarships are available to students seeking a certificate, diploma or degree in:
- Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Biomedical Technology
- Business: Workplace & Technology Emphasis
- Computer Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Science
- Health Science Broad Field
- Integrative Health & Healing
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- System Administration
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits per term.
- Student must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA (for the next semester to be awarded).
- Retaken courses will not be eligible for this scholarship. Only first-time attempted credits will count toward the 9 credit minimum.
- Students who withdraw from their courses after disbursement of the scholarship may be liable for repayment of the scholarship.
- Students may receive the scholarship up to a maximum of 4 semesters.
- A new application must be submitted each academic year to be considered for eligibility.