Coon Rapids Foundation
Board of Directors Coon Rapids Campus Foundation
The ARCC Foundation promotes an awareness and understanding of the College and its educational, cultural and developmental value to the surrounding communities. Foundation volunteers accept donations for scholarships and other enrichment projects not provided through regular college funding.
Since its inception in 1987, the Foundation has raised over $3,500,000 in financial support. This support has provided over 2,665 scholarships ($1,844,000) to area residents. The Foundation has purchased over $543,000 in equipment, and $123,000 has been awarded to faculty members for projects designed to enhance the classroom experience for the student.
Board Members 2013-2014
- PRESIDENT: Jerry Koch
- VICE PRESIDENT: Jim Gromberg
- TREASURER: Tom Lehn
- SECRETARY: Julie Gotham
- DIRECTORS: Brian Burandt, Ryan Carlson, Dan Erhart, Dave Halek, John Jung, Ryan Marr, Lisa McDaniel, Susan McPherson, Patrick McVary, Eric Olson, Kristi Riley
ARCC Ex Officio
- Kent Hanson, ARCC President
- Cheryl Kish, Executive Director
- Michael Wall, Development Director
- Melissa Mills, ARCC Faculty Representative